Sunday 26 January 2014

The Cart Company

No, you are not drunk! It is just the photographic effect there in my photo. And you can find the "Drunken Noodles" at TCC (not TLC).
The newly opened "The Cart Company" is an interesting addition to the food industry. It gives a village kind of feel to you offering food from different cuisines.
However, I didn't find the food that great.
I was there with a friend and we shared the "Drunken Noodles". It was a bit too garlicky and there was noting Thai about it. The noodles didn't even have the sunny side egg on top as promised.
The whole preparation gave me the idea that the chef is not well trained, probably has been washing dishes previously and learnt to cook the see-and-do way ( I admit those are harsh words, but I certainly hate it when there is a bad service). Honestly it was much like a dish prepared at home charged with a price of that in a restaurant. I wish I could say something in their favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment