Monday 24 August 2015

Mac N Jack



How often do I have a 'short' post of a review?
I wonder too! (lol).
This is just going to be one of those rare ones, since it does not need much to be said about. When something is good, you actually do not have to say much. You will just have to read and go for a taste to believe I guess.
Mac N Jack, in sec7, uttara was on my list for a long time, but could hardly make time for it. And then the other day, my boss got it for our light kind of lunch and I couldn't help but giggle inside and say to myself 'That saves me the money for another tasty adventure (or could also be another "insipid" nightmare actually)!'
Jokes aside, their burgers are good.
I had the original beef burger and I could taste and see small dabs of mustard on the meaty patty, with a good bit hint of sourness from pickles on the mayonnaise smothered crown and heel of the bun. The interesting thing is that all those flavours were in a perfect balance and complemented each other in that light and juicy mayo based body. The filling also had slices of onion giving it that earthy spicy  dimension to the taste and holding in that perfectly slight bit of extra sweet and sour flavour from the tomato slices the burger needed.
(I know! This is isn't how 'short' is defined in dictionaries tongue emoticon .)
*Image-Taken from their page*

No comments:

Post a Comment