Saturday 21 September 2013

Cream soup in Dhaka

If you like cream soup and live in Gulshan, I think you are in luck. I always love cream soup and I haven't found any decent cream soup anywhere until recently. My mom makes the best cream soup and the only other place serving good, thick, creamy soup with good portion of chicken or mushroom is PIZZA INN.
I liked the mushroom cream soup more, because I had to struggle eating the chicken from the cream of chicken. Thinly sliced chicken strips are hard to pick with the spoon and I would have preferred cubes here. Otherwise, the soup is quite pleasing, and to me is a comfort food with two slices of nicely prepared garlic bread.
The best part is, the soup is not lumpy and neither made with milk powder and water, making a thin baby-vomit like liquid on the bowl as I have often found in many restaurants in the city.. It has the richness of cream and there is a very subtle taste of garlic.
If I am craving for cream soup on a day mom can't prepare, I will be visiting Pizza Inn Bangladesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment