Tuesday 11 June 2013

Introduction

I am like any other Bangladeshi,a foodie but with a sophisticated palate. Since my childhood I have a healthy interest in food and flavours and acquired knowledge on different kinds of cuisines by tasting food and their ingredients, and reading about their origins. And now I will use this knowledge to analyse the flavours of every food I taste and enjoy or dislike and bring to you my experience in words.
My judgement of any restaurant will include the following points:
1)Flavours of the food
2)Ingredients of the food
3)Ambiance
4)Service
5)Price.
A dining experience only gets better with a good ambiance and a nice service.
The purpose of this blog is to enlighten my readers with knowledge of the flavours served at different restaurants and cafes and also help the food industry grow in true senses, authentically specializing in cuisines.

No comments:

Post a Comment