Tuesday 11 June 2013

Spaghetti Bolognese at Gloria Jean's Coffees Bangladesh



If there is any Spaghetti Bolognese with authentic Italian flavours, its at Gloria Jean's Coffees Bangladesh. Many may argue that I am being biased but I bet anyone with the knowledge of Italian cuisine will find that dish truly Italian.
Spaghetti is cooked perfectly. The Napoletana sauce with a very generous portion of minced meat and the use black pepper takes it to a different level. What makes this sauce truly Bolognese and so special is the use of grated carrots, oregano, garlic, and celery and all the flavours are blended in harmony, that is, no single flavour overpowered the flavour of other ingredients in the whole dish.
I liked the use of chopped garlic than paste because they emit a very pleasant taste on the tongue and the black pepper gives the kick to the taste buds.
This is the best Spaghetti Bolognese I have had so far in Dhaka.
The dish seemed to be overpriced at first, but once I tasted the dish, I was a happy customer.
Anyone who has visited GJC knows they are well known for the quality of the service. I have had no complains so far.
So GJC is going to be the place for me for an Italian meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment